WJ Basketball Camp
WJ Basketball Camp is back for its 9th year and registration is now open for boys and girls entering 1st grade through 9th grade!!!
Campers will enhance their shooting, passing, ball handling, and defensive skills while maximizing fun. WJ Basketball Camp strives to have campers learn from the best basketball staff in the county and some of the most respected basketball pros on the planet.
Past years camps have featured prominent guest speakers including professional NBA players and coaches such as Otto Porter (Golden State Warriors), Malcolm Brogdon (Boston Celtics), and esteemed, former NBA shooting coach Dave Hopla.
WJ Basketball is run by Mark Karver, a former Division I college basketball player who also played professional basketball in the European League for 11 seasons. He joins former WJ basketball player and former Walter Johnson coach, Chase Rieder, who broke the school record for most wins in a season in 2018. Currently, Coach Rieder and Coach Karver coach the varsity boys basketball team at Northwest High School and they are coming off of the schools first regional championship. They will be leading their staff of current college and high school coaches to put on an amazing basketball camp this summer!
Information & Restrictions
Walter Johnson High School
6400 Rock Spring Drive
Bethesda, MD 20814
Email: [email protected]
- $170 for June 20th (4-day) Week of WJ Basketball Camp ($215 Value - 21% Off)
- $210 for One Week of WJ Basketball Camp ($265 Value - 21% Off)
Ages: Camp is for ages 6-14 (rising 1st - 9th graders).
Camp Hours: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Before Care (8 a.m. - 9 a.m.) and After Care (3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.) are available for $25/day, payable directly to vendor.
2023 Camp Sessions:
- June 20 - June 23
- June 26 - June 30
- July 3 - July 7
- July 10 - July 14
- July 17 - 21
What You Need to Know:
- Campers can bring lunch daily, or they may order pizza (by the slice).
- There will be a small concession stand selling pizza, drinks, chips, etc. Campers can start an account at the snack bar. Money will be deducted from their total.
- Campers should bring a water bottle daily labeled with their name.
- Coaching staff consists of area high school coaches, with high school and college players.
- Please do NOT bring a personal basketball.
- Campers must wear athletic shoes with a rubber sole, athletic shorts and t-shirt.
- Voucher includes camp T-shirt, which will be distributed the Thursday of camp and are expected to be worn on Friday of camp session.
- Award ceremony is Friday 2:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Registration is required and space is limited.
- After purchase, please CLICK HERE to complete the registration form.
- Please bring your voucher with you on the first day of camp.
- NOTE you are NOT registered for camp until you follow these instructions.
Valid only for the 2023 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.