National Building Museum Admission
It's time for a visit to the National Building Museum, an awe-inspiring, family-friendly Washington DC treasure!
Located just four blocks from the National Mall, the National Building Museum welcomes families to explore:
- PLAY, WORK and BUILD - Explore the past, present, and future of play in this hands-on experience featuring foam blocks of many shapes and sizes.
- House & Home - Featuring interactive displays of houses both familiar and surprising, challenging ideas about what it means to live at home in America.
And while you're there, make sure to check out their many special exhibits, including:
- Alan Karchmer: The Architect's Photographer - Explore the physical and emotional aspects of architecture through the lens of this renowned photographer.
- Discover some of the Museum’s most unusual treasures – a decorative showcase of the animal kingdom in the brand new exhibit, Animals, Collected.
- Justice is Beauty: The Work of Mass Design Group - An extraordinary exhibition of work reflecting the belief that design can, and should, improve people's lives.
- The Wall/El Muro: What is a Border Wall? - Explore the hot button issue of a border wall from an architectural/design perspective.
Plan for a fun family day in Washington, DC - at the National Building Museum!
Photo Credits: Kevin Allen Photography
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $5 for one Adult or Child Admission to National Building Museum (Up to $10 Value - 50% Off).
Museum Operating Hours:
- Thursday - Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Children ages 2 and under are FREE.
- National Building Museum is located across the street from the Judiciary Square station on Metro's Red Line.
- Parking is challenging near the Museum and we recommend using public transportation whenever possible. For those who plan to drive: National Building Museum has partnered with Parking Panda to help visitors find and purchase guaranteed parking at many convenient locations in the area. Once purchased, parking for the National Building Museum is 100% guaranteed even if the location otherwise fills up, often at exclusive discounts. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees ever.
Expiration: May 21, 2023
To Redeem: Present your voucher (printed or on smartphone) for entry.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for each member of your family. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.