Become a CertifiKID Family Fun Ambassador!
Join our Nationwide Network of Moms and Dads who are Passionate
About Discovering the Best Spots for Local Family Fun
Do you love exploring your community with kids in tow? Do you make it your job to be “in the know” about the newest, coolest play places, family attractions and events coming to your neighborhood? Do you have a passion for sharing your tips, tricks and finds with fellow parents?
If you read that and immediately thought, “That’s me!”, you may be the perfect CertifiKID Family Fun Ambassador!
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking to build a team of moms and dads nationwide to help spread the word about CertifiKID with both local business owners and families in their communities.
What You’ll Do
- You will be our “eyes and ears” on the ground in your city – scouting out the most exciting family-friendly businesses, kids activities, play places, birthday party venues, and family-friendly events and attractions.
- Develop relationships with local business owners, representing the CertifiKID brand.
- Visit vendor locations to take photos and videos for the CertifiKID website and complete “Real Mom Reviews”.
- Promote CertifiKID to parents in your city to both gain new subscribers and spread the word about our local offers. This includes using your own social channels to promote CertifiKID to your friends, as well as interacting online and in person with local mom/parent groups.
- Manage the CertifiKID Facebook Group for your market, building followers and posting content.
What You’ll Get
- Monthly salary. Just like any job, your salary will be commensurate with your background and experience and expected weekly hours.
- Additional compensation for every new subscriber acquired and deal sold via your special affiliate link.
- Freebies to fun local play places, events and activities in your city.
- Support from and camaraderie with the CertifiKID Team - our nationwide staff of like-minded moms and dads.
- Opportunity to build your professional skills and resume while having fun exploring all of the fun local family attractions in your community with your kids!
Candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications to be considered for this position:
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write thorough, accurate and compelling reviews of businesses and attractions and to interact confidently and professionally with local business owners and parents. A writing sample may be required.
- Ability to devote a minimum of 10 hours per week to fulfill your job responsibilities.
- Willingness to travel to local businesses and events to gather information, take photos/videos, and represent CertifiKID.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and engagement in the kid and family space in your community. This includes being active in local parenting groups and online forums and being a voracious follower of local mom blogs and kids activity websites. Bonus: If you are a local blogger or influencer who covers the kid/family space, we’d love to hear from you!
- Ability to take great photos and videos, as well as basic photo and video editing skills.