- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
Put your skills, passion and creativity to work as part of the CertifiKID team!
CertifiKID is Where Families Explore, Play & Save! We help families across the U.S. create amazing memories at unbeatable prices. We feature the best of everything families want and need in their local cities, as well as the nation's favorite brands. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are excited to play a role in our fast-growing business.
We are currently hiring for 3 positions! See detailed job descriptions below.
- Full-Time DC/Baltimore Metro Area Sales Representative (40 Hours per Week)
- Full-Time National Sales Representative (40 Hours per Week)
FULL-TIME SALES REPRESENTATIVE - DC/BALTIMORE & NATIONAL
We are seeking account representatives to help us keep pace with our fast-growing business. These are full-time, telecommute positions that offer a salary + commission structure, and operate 12 months/year. You will be responsible for outbound prospecting, closing inbound leads, as well as maintaining current business accounts.
- DC/Baltimore Sales Representative: The candidate must reside in the DC/Baltimore metro area. The primary focus is to find can’t-be-beat deals and up and coming family-friendly businesses in the DC/Baltimore market. The position's secondary focus is to partner with name brands to offer promotions on the national level.
- National Sales Representative: The candidate must live anywhere within the United States. The primary focus is to partner with name brands to offer promotions on the national level. The secondary focus is to find can’t-be-beat deals and up and coming family-friendly businesses in our local markets (DC, Baltimore, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, South Florida, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco).
Qualifications: Experience in sales, online advertising, or local advertising is required. Experience with Salesforce is a plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, motivated and entrepreneurial individual who is:
- Excited about making 25+ phone calls every day and spending 3+ hours talking on the phone
- Competitive by nature! You love convincing friends and family members to do things your way. You don't take no for an answer, yet you are able to handle objections in a professional and strategic manner.
- Extremely organized and has a proven ability to meet/exceed goals, and manage a high volume pipeline.
- An expert in the consultative selling approach and would be excited to help businesses, large and small, to leverage the advertising power of CertifiKID.
- Able to manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates.
- Has a positive, team player attitude and comes into work ready to conquer the day.
- Adept at technology and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think on his/her feet, speak eloquently, communicate effectively via email, and feel comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels within a business.
- Self-motivated and works independently with little to no supervision.
Required Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of the family market, especially on the local level, including consumer trends
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Exceptional oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell a concept or deal to a business at all decision-making levels
- A strong ability to think strategically in relation to the farming of deals and building of business relationships
- Ability to work independently while still being part of a team-based business model
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- Ability to effectively telecommute, fostering relationships primarily via telephone and email
- Commitment of at least 40 hours per week, 12 months/year
- Seeking out, developing and cultivating leads, including the use of online resources such as email and social media, as well as telephone calls and in-person solicitation
- Interfacing within the market with community groups, parents, prospective subscribers and businesses
- Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms and acquiring commitment from businesses
- Managing relationships with clients
- Constructing proposals and contracts within CertifiKID guidelines
- Preparing reports and maintaining communication on contacts and sales activity with the CertifiKID management team
- Outlining and preparing deal “write-ups” based on information provided by business clients and augmenting this information with research as required
- Utilizing Salesforce to manage leads and accounts
If you think joining our team as a Sales Representative sounds like just the niche for you, please email us at [email protected] with a cover letter and resume. Indicate whether you are applying for the DC/Baltimore or National position. A member of our staffing department will be in touch with you shortly.