Self-Serve Business Listing Portal
Welcome to the Self Serve Business Listing Portal!
Please wait, this page is still loading.
Welcome to CertifiKID's Self-Service Advertising Portal!
Since 2010, CertifiKID has served as a trusted resource for families, introducing them to quality products, services and attractions that enrich their lives. We've helped thousands of businesses market to families nationwide, from local mom & pop shops to Fortune 500 companies. With a team made up exclusively of parents, CertifiKID knows what families want and need — and how to best reach and engage them. Learn more about our subscribers.
Get listed in our online directory, targeted to parents nationwide. We currently offer Virtual Camp & Class editions, with more categories coming soon.
How it works:
- Add info about your family-focused business or service
- You will be promoted in our directory, viewed by thousands of parents each month
- Great exposure at an affordable cost -- just $50/month. Cancel your subscription at any time before the next payment date
About our Subscribers
A typical CertifiKID subscriber is an active mom who is:
- looking for the very best for her family;
- mobile, engaged on social media, and a trusted resource for her circle of influence; and
- loyal, consistently returning to businesses featured on CertifiKID.
- Hundreds of thousands of subscribers in all 50 U.S. states
- 79% female
- 58% between the ages of 35-44
- 91% have 2+ children under the age of 18
- $100K+ average household income
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does this cost?
We offer three affordable options: 1) $50/month for a one-month commitment with automatic renewal every 30 days thereafter; 2) $40/month for a six-month commitment paid in one lump sum of $240 with automatic renewal every 180 days thereafter; and 3) $30/month for a 1-year commitment paid in one lump sum with automatic renewal every 365 days thereafter. All payments are paid via credit card.
I'm ready to sign up. What happens after I submit this form?
Once you've completed the form on this page and accepted the terms and conditions, you'll be taken to a payment page to confirm your payment details and subscription. Our team will review your submission and will let you know via email once your listing has been approved.
What happens if I need to change my listing?
You can always sign back into the Self Service portal to make changes to your listing. All changes are reviewed by a moderator before being published to the website.
I'd like to cancel. How do I do that?
You can cancel at any time. Simply sign into the Self-Service Portal and click on the Manage Billing button to cancel your plan. Cancel at any time prior to your next payment date to avoid being charged for the next period. Listings that are canceled will run until the end of the current billing period, unless otherwise requested.