Looking forward to the lazy, hazy days of summer? What better way to enjoy them than drifting down the Shenandoah River on a tubing trip with River & Trail Outfitters? At less than an hour away, River & Trail Outfitters is barely a hop, skip and jump away from DC and Baltimore!
River & Trail Outfitters developed this Shenandoah tubing trip as the perfect “kick back and relax” tubing trip. You park your car where the trip ends, and they shuttle you 1 ½ miles upriver where you will splash and play through some small rapids before beginning your leisurely float down the river. Dropping over shallow ledges along the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains, you are sure to enjoy this mellow and beautiful stretch of river. Enjoy multiple runs down the river!
Want more than just tubing? Try the Tube, Park and Paddle! After you are finished tubing, choose from a variety of kayaks and canoes to paddle about at your leisure in the Shenandoah!
This deal includes 2 options: Tubing OR Tubing and Paddling for just $5 more.
Make a day of it! This place is so much closer than you think -- only about and hour from DC and Baltimore.
Information & Restrictions
Location: River and Trail Outfitters - 604 Valley Road Knoxville, MD 21758. 301-834-9950
- Located less than hour from Baltimore and Washington DC - right at the corner of MD, VA and W Va.
Purchase of this voucher is good for one of the following at River and Trail Outfitters:
- $17 for all-day, any day Tubing on the Shenandoah River ($29 Value)
- $22 for Tube, Park and Paddle - all-day, any day tubing and paddling on the Shenandoah River ($29 Value)
Ages: 4 and up and at least 50 pounds (for the life jackets to fit properly)
Hours: Sat/Sun: 10am - 5pm, Monday - Friday: 11am- 5pm
What to bring with you:
- Sunblock, towel, dry change of clothes, sunglasses....
- Valid EVERY day, including WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS! Avoid lines on the the weekdays!
- This Tubing and Tube + Park & Paddle promotion is only valid on the Shenandoah River
- Must call to register in advance and confirm river water levels
- Each tube run lasts from 1-2 hours depending on water levels
- Children under 12 must have an adult tubing with them
- Tube down the river multiple times, depending on availability
- Check in is at the main office in Knoxville, MD. After check in, you will drive approximately 4 miles to the tubing launch area in West Virginia. Park and a shuttle will take you up river with your tube. When you are done - you are back at your car...no waiting for a shuttle, unless you want to go again!
- For the Tube, Park and Paddle, the kayaks and canoes are located by the parking area, at the end of the tubing. There are a variety of kayaks and canoes to choose from and fit from 1-3 people each.
- Tax of 6% and $2/person user fee payable directly to River and Trail Outfitters.
- There are picnic facilities and the Blue Heron Grill is available on weekends at the launch area - make a day of it!
Expires: September 13, 2015
To Redeem: After purchase of this Certifikid voucher, please call River and Trail Outfitters at (301) 834-9950 to make your reservation. Check in is at the main office of River & Trail Outfitters, 4 miles from the launch site, located at 604 Valley Road Knoxville, MD 21758
This offer is only available through CertifiKid (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Most Popular:see all »
Feature Your Business
Learn More about how Certifikid can make your business boom.