Ridgefield Farm & Orchard
414 Kidwiler Road
Harpers Ferry, VA 25425
Starting July 31st, it's time for FLOWER Picking and BUTTERFLIES - at Ridgefield Farm & Orchard !!
Located near historic Harpers Ferry, Ridgefield Farm & Orchard has existed as an idyllic landmark for well over 100 years.
Come out NOW for the colorful, aromatic flowers - selected and snipped by you! With this deal, you get 2 bouquets of pick-your-own seasonal flowers for just $10.
There will be plenty of butterfly nets for the kids to borrow... so head to Ridgefield Farm & Orchard for some serious summer family fun!
Information & Restrictions
Location: Ridgefield Farm & Orchard - 414 Kidwiler Road, Harpers Ferry, West Virginia 25425
- See Driving Directions Below
Hours: Beginning July 31st, Ridgefield farm is open every Thursday through Sunday from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and used during the same visit.
- Not to be combined with other offers, promotions or discounts.
- Expires September 13, 2015
Directions to Ridgefield Farm & Orchard:
- Click HERE for directions. Do NOT use Mapquest for directions once you get to West Virginia! It will take you on a ridiculous route of back roads and leave you stranded in an area not covered by GPS. There is a very simple route.
- Come from Frederick, MD and East, cross over Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers. Go 2.5 miles and turn Right on 230 N. (toward Shepherdstown). In a few seconds you'll be in Halltown. Turn right at the stop sign to stay on 230. Go 3 miles and turn right on our street, Kidwiler Road. There is a large Ridgefield Farm sign on the corner. The farm is ahead on the right.
This offer is only available through CertifiKid (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Most Popular:see all »
Feature Your Business
Learn More about how Certifikid can make your business boom.