Capitol River Cruises
Washington Harbour, Georgetown
31st & K Street, N.W
Washington, DC 20007
PEAK CHERRY BLOSSOM SEASON IS COMING...GET READY FOR SOME INCREDIBLE VIEWS FROM THE POTOMAC RIVER!
Spring is in the air! There’s no better time of year to explore our Nation’s Capital - and the beautiful cherry blossoms - with the family. But what to do when the kids complain, “I’m tired of walking!” Here’s what to do: Become the family hero by proclaiming, “Well, then lets hop on a cruise and see the sights from the Potomac River!”
For more than 20 years now, Capitol River Cruises has traversed the Potomac River, offering its passengers the opportunity to discover the most spectacular views of Washington, DC. The 45-minute cruises are rich with historical narration as you float past the Kennedy Center, Key Bridge, Memorial Bridge, Roosevelt Island, the Washington Monument, the Lyndon B. Johnson Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the US Capitol, Watergate, the Lincoln Memorial, Maritime Memorial and the Curtis-Lee Mansion.
This deal gets you two adult and two kids cruise tickets for a mere $22. That’s 50% off the regular cost! And if you’ve got a couple more adults, teenagers or kids in town the day of the cruise, they'll get a great rate too! Capitol River Cruises is offering all CertifiKid purchasers a special discounted rate of $10 for each additional adult (ages 13+) and $5 for each additional child (ages 3-12). (Children under 3 are free).
Cruises begin on Saturday, March 21, 2015 and run through October 11, 2015. No reservations necessary. Happy Cruisin’!
Information & Restrictions
HURRY !! THIS OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME !!
Location: Capitol River Cruises leave from: Washington Harbor, Georgetown at 31st & K street, N.W. (End of 31st on the water).
- Click HERE for a location map.
Purchase of this voucher entitles you to 2 Adult (ages 13+) and 2 Child (ages 3-12) tickets on a Capitol River Cruise.
- If you have more than 2 adults and 2 children in your party, Capitol River Cruises will extend a special discounted rate of $10 for each additional adult (ages 13+) and $5 for each additional child (ages 3-12), payable directly to Capitol River Cruises at the time of boarding.
- Children under 3 are free.
- Beginning Saturday, March 21 there will be daily departures every hour on the hour.
- Cruises board at 15 minutes before the hour.
- The 2015 National Cherry Blossom Festival runs from March 20 - April 12, but you have until the end of the season (October 11, 2015) to use this Voucher.
- Opening and closing times vary according to the season. Please call 301.460.7447 for daily departure times.
- Cruises run 45 minutes. No reservations needed. Cruises are first come first serve, subject to availability. Pre-arranged bus groups will be boarded with priority.
- Not valid on July 4, 2015.
- Have friends or family coming to visit this spring, summer or fall? Snag a couple vouchers and treat the whole gang to a cruise around our Nation's Capitol.
- Expiration: October 11, 2015
To Redeem - Please present your Certifikid voucher upon boarding.
This offer is only available through CertifiKid (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Most Popular:see all »
Feature Your Business
Learn More about how Certifikid can make your business boom.