Put all your skills, knowledge, passion and creativity to work as part of the CertifiKid team! We are the first ever family-centered daily deals site, and we are growing at a fast pace. We're looking for support positions and sales superstars with a passion for all things family who can help us find unbeatable deals in their hometown cities.
- DC/Northern VA Account Executive
- Baltimore Account Executive
Please see detailed job descriptions below:
This position is a commission-based compensation model. You must be able to dedicate at least 30 hours per week and have passion, motivation and entrepreneurial skills. We need people who can find those can’t-be-beat deals, best-of-the-best in the city, and up and coming family-friendly businesses, but have the perseverance to keep trying new ideas. With CertifiKid, you set your own hours and earn commissions according to how many deals we sell. Whether you like to work from home or get out and meet business owners - it’s about finding that perfect mix that makes you love this job and helps us to keep growing our list of subscribers and vendors, offering unbeatable deals, and succeeding in the daily deal market.
Experience in sales, online advertising, direct marketing or local advertising is strongly recommended, but not required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of your local market as it relates to families, parents, children and consumer trends in your area
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell a concept or deal to a business at all decision-making levels
- A strong ability to think strategically in relation to the farming of deals and building of business relationships
- Ability to work independently while still being part of a team-based business model
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- Committment of at least 30 hours per week
- Seeking out, developing and cultivating leads, including the use of online resources such as email and social media as well as telephone calls and in-person solicitation
- Interface within the market with community groups, parents, prospective subscribers as well as businesses
- Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms and acquiring commitment from businesses
- Managing relationships with clients
- Constructing proposals and contracts within CertifiKid guidelines
- Preparing reports and maintaining communication on contacts and sales activity with the CertifiKid management team
- Outlining and preparing deal “write-ups” based on information provided by business clients and augmenting this information with research as required