Put your skills, passion and creativity to work as part of the CertifiKID team!
CertifiKID is Where Families Explore, Play & Save! We help more than 1 million families across the U.S. to create amazing memories at unbeatable prices. We feature the best on everything families want and need in their local cities, as well as the nation's favorite brands. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are excited to play a role in our fast-growing business.
We are currently hiring for 3 positions! See detailed job descriptions below.
- NEW! Full-Time Marketing & Social Media Manager (40 Hours per Week)
- Full-Time National Sales Executive (40 Hours per Week)
- Part-Time National Sales Executive (20 Hours per Week)
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
FULL-TIME, DC/BALTIMORE METRO AREA
Currently seeking a creative thinker and fast learner with a positive attitude who can keep up in a fast-paced, independent environment (primarily working from home with occasional reporting to the corporate office in Potomac, MD). The Marketing & Social Media Manager reports to and works directly with the CEO & COO of CertifiKID, working in all aspects of the business, with a primary focus on marketing, social media, and business development, and a secondary focus on operations and client and customer relationships.
Primary Tasks - Daily
Marketing, Business Development, and Social Media
Develop marketing, business development, and social media strategies and recommend implementation plans to the CEO & COO in order to grow subscriber base and boost sales. Coordinate with team to guide efforts in implementing these plans.
Guide and manage the development of creative elements for marketing materials, emails, deals, deal collections, promotions, and training guides.
Mock up the creative and restrictions for CertifiKID deals.
Manage CertifiKID’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Includes writing and editing copy to be posted on social media channels, as well as crafting social media advertising campaigns.
Serve as media relations coordinator on behalf of CertifiKID, crafting press releases, communicating with press, and scheduling appearances/events.
Manage, write posts for, and handle all creative elements for CertifiKID’s blog, CertifiBLOG.
Maintain company repository of creative elements, including images, graphics and copy.
Attend community events as a CertifiKid representative.
Assist with development of new projects.
Secondary Tasks - As Needed
Administration & Clerical:
Assist with customer service calls and emails as needed.
Handle calls and calendar for the CEO as needed.
Schedule and develop agendas for team and management meetings as needed.
Assist with composing and setting up emails, deal collections and special promotions, as well as analyzing their effectiveness.
Assist CEO, COO and other CertifiKid Team Members with administrative tasks as needed, such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, etc.
Optional Commission Opportunity
Sales and Client Relationships:
Research new businesses to target and keep all contacts organized, including monitoring deal sites daily.
Reach out to businesses for daily deals, work with businesses to get contracts/agreements in place, write-up the deals if needed, including all details that purchasers need to know, selecting appropriate art work and finalizing deal page with business.
Communicate with businesses partnering with CertifiKid regarding all aspects of their deal: current deal information, follow-up with final deal purchase numbers, maintain communication regarding the process of redemption of deals by CertifiKid customers and develop ongoing relationship for future deals.
Skills and Experience
Excellent writing and editing skills, including knowledge of AP Style, is required. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Previous experience in marketing and social media, preferably working with a technology product, is required.
Ability to assess and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Excellent organizational, multitasking, interpersonal and communications skills.
Ability to work independently in a telecommute environment, effectively managing time, and paying strong attention to detail.
SalesForce experience a plus, but not required.
Graphic design experience a plus, but not required.
If you think joining our team as a Marketing & Social Media Manager sounds like just the niche for you, please email us at email@example.com with a resume and letter expressing your interest, including any salary requirements. A member of our staffing department will be in touch with you shortly.
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - FULL- AND PART-TIME
We are seeking national account executives to help us keep pace with our fast-growing business. This is a telecommute position for a passionate, motivated and entrepreneurial individual who can find can’t-be-beat deals and up and coming family-friendly businesses in the local market, as well as partner with name brands to offer promotions on the national level.
Qualifications: Experience in sales, online advertising, direct marketing or local advertising is required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of the family market, both on the national and local level, including consumer trends
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell a concept or deal to a business at all decision-making levels
- A strong ability to think strategically in relation to the farming of deals and building of business relationships
- Ability to work independently while still being part of a team-based business model
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- Ability to effectively telecommute, fostering relationships primarily via telephone and email
- Commitment of at least 40 hours per week for full-time position and at least 20 hours per week for part-time position.
- Seeking out, developing and cultivating leads, including the use of online resources such as email and social media as well as telephone calls and in-person solicitation
- Interface within the market with community groups, parents, prospective subscribers as well as businesses
- Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms and acquiring commitment from businesses
- Managing relationships with clients
- Constructing proposals and contracts within CertifiKID guidelines
- Preparing reports and maintaining communication on contacts and sales activity with the CertifiKID management team
- Outlining and preparing deal “write-ups” based on information provided by business clients and augmenting this information with research as required
- Utilizing Salesforce to manage leads and accounts
If you think joining our team as an Account Executive sounds like just the niche for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume and a member of our staffing department will be in touch with you shortly.