Put your skills, passion and creativity to work as part of the CertifiKID team!
CertifiKID is the online playground for over a million parents across the US, helping families create amazing memories at unbeatable prices. We feature the best on everything families want and need in their local cities, as well as the nation's favorite brands. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are excited to play a role in our fast-growing business.
We are currently hiring for 2 positions. See detailed job description below.
- Full-Time National Sales Executive
- Part-Time Sales Administrative Assistant
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) national account executive to help us keep pace with our fast-growing business. This is a telecommute position for a passionate, motivated and entrepreneurial individual who can find can’t-be-beat deals and up and coming family-friendly businesses in the local market, as well as partner with name brands to offer promotions on the national level.
Qualifications: Experience in sales, online advertising, direct marketing or local advertising is required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of the family market, both on the national and local level, including consumer trends
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell a concept or deal to a business at all decision-making levels
- A strong ability to think strategically in relation to the farming of deals and building of business relationships
- Ability to work independently while still being part of a team-based business model
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- Ability to effectively telecommute, fostering relationships primarily via telephone and email
- Commitment of at least 40 hours per week
- Seeking out, developing and cultivating leads, including the use of online resources such as email and social media as well as telephone calls and in-person solicitation
- Interface within the market with community groups, parents, prospective subscribers as well as businesses
- Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms and acquiring commitment from businesses
- Managing relationships with clients
- Constructing proposals and contracts within CertifiKID guidelines
- Preparing reports and maintaining communication on contacts and sales activity with the CertifiKID management team
- Outlining and preparing deal “write-ups” based on information provided by business clients and augmenting this information with research as required
- Utilizing Salesforce to manage leads and accounts
If you think joining our team as an Account Executive sounds like just the niche for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume and a member of our staffing department will be in touch with you shortly.
SALES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Looking for a quick learner with a positive attitude who can keep up in a fast-paced, independent environment (primarily working from home with occasional reporting to office in Potomac, MD). The Sales Administrative Assistant is a 20 hour per week position, reporting to and working directly with the CEO & COO of CertifiKID, as well as supporting the Sales Team. The Sales Administrative Assistant works in all aspects of the business including sales, marketing, operations, finance, client and customer relationships, and business development.
Sales and Client Relationships:
- Works with sales team to craft contracts/agreements, writes up deals as needed, including all details that purchasers need to know, selecting appropriate art work and finalizing deal page with business.
- Communicates with businesses partnering with CertifiKID regarding all aspects of their deal: current deal information, follow up with final deal purchase numbers, maintain communication regarding the process of redemption of deals by CertifiKID customers, and develop ongoing relationship for future deals.
Administration & Clerical:
- Assists with customer service calls and emails as needed.
- Assists CEO, COO, CFO and Sales Team with administrative tasks as needed, such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, etc.
Marketing & Business Development:
- Assists with development of creative elements for marketing materials, emails, deal collections, promotions, and training guides.
- Attends community events as a CertifiKID representative.
- Assists with development of new projects.
- Assists with social networking sites and strategies to boost subscribers and sales.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- A high degree of comfort working with a technology product, using social networking tools, and the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Knowledge of AP Style a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Ability to assess and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time, and pay strong attention to detail.
- Sales/marketing experience preferred but not required.
- Graphic design experience a plus, but not required.
- Salesforce experience a plus, but not required.
- Quickbooks experience a plus, but not required.
If you think joining our team as our Sales Administrative Assistant sounds like just the niche for you, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume and a member of our staffing department will be in touch with you shortly.