Put your skills, passion and creativity to work as part of the CertifiKID team!
CertifiKID is Where Families Explore, Play & Save! We help more than 1 million families across the U.S. to create amazing memories at unbeatable prices. We feature the best on everything families want and need in their local cities, as well as the nation's favorite brands. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are excited to play a role in our fast-growing business.
We are currently hiring for 2 positions. See detailed job description below.
- Full-Time National Sales Executive (40 Hours per Week)
- Part-Time National Sales Executive (20 Hours per Week)
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - FULL- AND PART-TIME
We are seeking national account executives to help us keep pace with our fast-growing business. This is a telecommute position for a passionate, motivated and entrepreneurial individual who can find can’t-be-beat deals and up and coming family-friendly businesses in the local market, as well as partner with name brands to offer promotions on the national level.
Qualifications: Experience in sales, online advertising, direct marketing or local advertising is required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of the family market, both on the national and local level, including consumer trends
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell a concept or deal to a business at all decision-making levels
- A strong ability to think strategically in relation to the farming of deals and building of business relationships
- Ability to work independently while still being part of a team-based business model
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- Ability to effectively telecommute, fostering relationships primarily via telephone and email
- Commitment of at least 40 hours per week for full-time position and at least 20 hours per week for part-time position.
- Seeking out, developing and cultivating leads, including the use of online resources such as email and social media as well as telephone calls and in-person solicitation
- Interface within the market with community groups, parents, prospective subscribers as well as businesses
- Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms and acquiring commitment from businesses
- Managing relationships with clients
- Constructing proposals and contracts within CertifiKID guidelines
- Preparing reports and maintaining communication on contacts and sales activity with the CertifiKID management team
- Outlining and preparing deal “write-ups” based on information provided by business clients and augmenting this information with research as required
- Utilizing Salesforce to manage leads and accounts
If you think joining our team as an Account Executive sounds like just the niche for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume and a member of our staffing department will be in touch with you shortly.