Put your skills, passion and creativity to work as part of the CertifiKid team!
CertifiKid is the online playground for over a million parents across the US, helping families create amazing memories at unbeatable prices. We feature the best on everything families want and need in their local cities and the nation's favorite brands. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are excited to play a role in our fast-growing business.
We are currently hiring for 2 positions. See detailed job descriptions below.
- Manager of Sales & Marketing
National Account Executives
MANAGER OF SALES & MARKETING POSITION
We are currently seeking a full-time Manager of Sales and Marketing to help us keep pace with our fast-growing business. We are looking for a dedicated, passionate, motivated and creative leader with exceptional sales, advertising and marketing experience to lead our sales team. The Manager of Sales and Marketing position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and business development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services. Directs the implementation of these plans and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Manages all employees of the department and is responsible for training and performance management to develop and control sales and marketing programs. Assists executive management in the hiring process.
- Plans and oversees corporate advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic and social media, and direct mail.
- Cultivates, negotiates and closes top-level sales opportunities, as well as assists sales representatives in closing goal opportunities by meeting with key clients and making recommendations.
- Reviews, analyzes, and prepares reports showing sales volume, potential sales, areas of proposed expansion, and sales performance to determine effectiveness, and presents to executive management.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Administers, manages, and maintains Salesforce.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Directs product research and development.
- Assists executive management with implementing new projects and initiatives as it pertains to sales and marketing.
Competencies & Requirements
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Leadership and training
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity
- Sales and Marketing
- 5+ Years Management Experience
- Experience and relationships with national brands (preferred but not required)
If you are interested in joining our team as Manager of Sales & Marketing, please email us at email@example.com with a resume and letter expressing your interest. A member of our staffing department will be in touch with you shortly.
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE POSITION
We are seeking a full-time national account executive to help us keep pace with our fast-growing business. This is a telecommute position for passionate, motivated and entrepreneurial individuals who can find can’t-be-beat deals and up and coming family-friendly businesses in the local market, as well as partner with name brands to offer promotions on the national level.
Qualifications: Experience in sales, online advertising, direct marketing or local advertising is required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of the family market, both on the national and local level, including consumer trends
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell a concept or deal to a business at all decision-making levels
- A strong ability to think strategically in relation to the farming of deals and building of business relationships
- Ability to work independently while still being part of a team-based business model
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- Ability to effectively telecommute, fostering relationships primarily via telephone and email
- Commitment of at least 40 hours per week
- Seeking out, developing and cultivating leads, including the use of online resources such as email and social media as well as telephone calls and in-person solicitation
- Interface within the market with community groups, parents, prospective subscribers as well as businesses
- Assessing potential business deals, negotiating favorable terms and acquiring commitment from businesses
- Managing relationships with clients
- Constructing proposals and contracts within CertifiKid guidelines
- Preparing reports and maintaining communication on contacts and sales activity with the CertifiKid management team
- Outlining and preparing deal “write-ups” based on information provided by business clients and augmenting this information with research as required
- Utilizing Salesforce to manage leads and accounts
If you think joining our team as an Account Executive sounds like just the niche for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter expressing your interest and a member of our staffing department will be in touch with you shortly.