How does CertifKid work?
Each day CertifiKid features an unbeatable family value. Most deals then remain on our website's “All Deals” page for usually up to one week. Subscribers can purchase and print their CertifiKid voucher directly on the website.
What's the benefit for my business?
By featuring your business on CertifiKid, you get free online advertising to a huge number of tough-to-reach potential ideal customers looking to try new local things. Here is some information that may get your attention:
- Businesses have been raving about their CertifiKid results and experience - most have asked to be featured again.
- Our subscribers are web savvy and twitter and facebook users who do an enormous amount of their research and shopping online, as well as share everything with their friends well after your deal is featured on the site. And, if they really like the deal, they will buy more than one!
- Your business will be following in the footsteps of local businesses such as Whole Foods, The Kennedy Center, Port Discovery Children’s Museum, The Washington Nationals, Chesapeake Waterpark, Original Pancake House, Butler’s Orchard, Gymboree, Cox Farms, Imagination Stage, Cheeburger Cheeburger, as well as many summer camps, zoos, sports events, theme parks, family photographers, restaurants, and kid activities.
- You are in good hands - CertifiKid has been recognized as one of the best deal websites for parents by CNBC, The Washington Post, and Washingtonian magazine; and Founder and CEO Jamie Ratner was recently named one of the region’s Top 40 Under 40 “Brightest Young Business Leaders” of 2011 by The Washington Business Journal.
There has to be a catch - what is the hidden cost?
There is no catch. You have no out of pocket cost and you can structure your deal so there is no risk. Once the deal is over, we collect the money and write you a check.
How can I structure my business's deal?
We recommend that you offer a can't-miss value that we then promote to our subscribers. We will work with you to tailor the deal to your business's needs and goals. Please contact us to learn more about our simple and efficient business model.
What makes CertifiKid different?
- The other group buying and deal sites target a broader audience (especially young, single professionals) and a broader category of products and services (e.g., restaurants, spas, and salons). We are focused on a narrower audience (i.e., parents and families) and a narrower business category (i.e., family friendly businesses). Most of the businesses featured on our site are not obvious targets for other group buying and deal sites. Thus, we believe we are typically offering CertifiKid's niche audience deals they cannot get anywhere else.
- The other group buying sites and their sales personnel mainly paint a broad brush and focus on the best deals (ie, those that will sell the most and earn them the most). Based on our experience as expert deal finders (http://certifikid.com/about) and the fact that we are the type of customers our participating businesses most covet, the businesses and deals featured on CertifiKid will be ones that we believe will most appeal to CertifiKid's subscribers. In other words, our deals have our special expert seal of approval so that CertifiKid's subscribers receive offers of the most unparalleled variety and quality.
- We do not offer businesses a one size fits all, take it or leave it arrangement. We work with businesses to offer a fantastic deal that suits their needs and goals.
- Despite what other deal sites say about the size of their subscriber lists, our internal statistics and feedback from our participating businesses show that our subscriber list performs as well or better than any other daily deal website in our niche market.
- You and our subscribers are working with our small core team instead of multiple layers of people from another city. This has allowed us to get to know almost every kid-friendly business owner in the area and communicate directly with thousands of area moms and dads as well, leading to a truly “personal” and “local” experience.
- CertifiKid is not just a gateway between participating businesses and our subscribers to make a single business transaction. CertifiKid has become an online playground for families to build relationships with each other and participating businesses that will last beyond the initial transaction.
If you are interested in being featured on CertifiKid, please send an email to email@example.com with your business name, website, brief summary of what services your business offers, any ideas you might have for your feature, and your contact information. Our Account Executives will review all of your information, see if it's a match for our current needs, and get back to you as soon as they can!