Sure - that week-long trip to Paris in the spring will be great. Going over the river and through the woods at the holidays can be fun too. Sometimes, though, what you really need is a quick getaway. A pack-your-bags-babe last-minute surprise trip. Or even a forget soccer practice let’s take a road trip, sort of jaunt.
Where to go though? CertifiKID suggests a fantastic family-friendly get-away less than an hour and a half from the Batimore area ...WELCOME to The Eden Resort in Lancaster, PA!!
The Eden Resort boasts endless indoor and outdoor family-friendly amenities, including:
- A beautiful, sparkling Indoor Heated Pool & Whirlpool
An Electronic Gameroom & Billiards
A Fitness Center & Sauna
- Outdoor Recreation Complex including: Ping-Pong, Basketball, Shuffleboard, Bocce Court and Putting Green
Kidz Zone Playground
Got the feeling that the The Eden Resort is a destination it itself? Exactly. But if you do manage to convince the kids to leave this fantastically family-friendly resort, there are endless attractions to visit outside its doors year-round, such as:
- The Hands-On-House, the Childrens Museum of Lancaster
- Hershey Park in the Dark in October and Hershey Park Christmas and Lights Events in November & December
- Dutch Wonderland - Happy Hauntings in October and Winter Wonderland in November & December
- Stasburg Railroad & Choo Choo Barn - Traintown USA
- The Amish Village in Lancaster
- Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- Shopping & Outlets: Lancaster's Famous Central Market, Tanger Outlets, Rockvale Outlets Lancaster
- Click HERE for a calendar of upcoming family-friendly activities in the Lancaster area
Whether you prefer to spend quality family time together enjoying The Eden Resort's endless family-friendly amenities or explore the nearby attractions and surrounding countryside, The Eden Resort will be your perfect "home base."
Information & Restrictions
The Eden Resort is offering CertifiKID subscribers a rate of $99/night through February 28, 2013!
- PA State & Local Tax of $10.89 will be added upon purchase. After taxes, the one-night total is $109.89.)
- Blackout Dates: January 18th, 19th, 20th and 26th and February 1st, 2nd, 16th, 22nd and 23rd.
- A $25 food credit which can be used at any of the hotel's 2 restaurants and
- A "Kids Eat Free" card upon check-in, allowing kids to eat free off the kids menu with a paying adult. (Up to 2 kids eat free for each adult meal ordered.)
Additional nights may be purchased at this special CertifiKID rate.
- Each additional night purchased includes another $25 Food Credit - and Kids Eat Free off the kids menu (with a paying adult) for the entirety of your stay.
- Important Note: If you would like to purchase more than one consecutive night at this rate, please call The Eden Resort at (717) 569-6444 to make your reservation. Please be sure to mention that you would like to book the CertifiKID package. (If you try to book more than one night in the same reservation through The Eden Resort website reservation portal, the price reflected will be higher than this special CertifiKID rate.)
This deal is for purchase directly through The Eden Resort's website. When you click the "BUY" button to purchase this deal, you will be redirected to The Eden Resort website reservation portal. Please click on "Book This Package" to check their calendar for availability and either:
- Complete your purchase directly through their website reservation portal OR
- Call The Eden Resort at (717) 569-6444 to make your reservation. Please be sure to mention that you would like to book the CertifiKID package.
Please contact The Eden Resort at (717) 569-6444 with any questions. Please be sure to mention that you are inquiring about the CertifiKID package.
This offer is only available for purchase through CertifiKID (www.certifikid.com). If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to shortly.
Most Popular:see all »